Your OptoPlus optometrist is an eyecare specialist whose priority is the health of your eyes and quality products backed by a strong warranty.
Your new lenses and/or frames were completed using the highest quality standards, professionalism and expertise.
1. Warranties on a majority of products:
Warranty against breakage or manufacturing defects.
• One year: 100%
• Two years: 100% - kids 12 and under
Plastic or glass lenses: one year warranty against defects.
• Scratch resistant coating: one year warranty against scratches.
• Anti-reflective coating: one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
• Crizal and UTMC coatings: two year warranty against manufacturing defects.
* Maximum of 1 replacement during the warranty period.
• Ophthalmic lenses: 60 day warranty on discomfort resulting during prescription adjustment period.
• Contact lenses: 30 day warranty on discomfort resulting during prescription adjustment period.
Contact lenses: 30 day warranty on deposits, rips or yellowing of lenses. Except for daily disposable contact lenses.
2. Warranty valid within the OptoPlus network.
3. Transfer your eye health file from one OptoPlus clinic to another, free of charge.